- … that the Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God as originally given. It is the complete revelation of His will for salvation and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- … in the unity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in the Godhead. There is only one God, who is sovereign in creation, revelation, redemption and final judgment.
- … in the deity of Jesus Christ; His virgin birth; His sinless life; His substitutionary death on a cross; His bodily resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and His personal return.
- … the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins and that all who believe in Him are declared righteous because of His sacrificial death and are, therefore, in the right relationship with God. The justification of the sinner is by the grace of God through faith alone.
- … in the personal presence and power of the Holy Spirit in the work of regeneration. The indwelling, work and gifts of the Holy Spirit in all believers and in the church.
- … that man was created by and for God.